getting over it正,get什么意思?
get意思是得到。
get:
v.收到;接到;获得;得到;(卖某物)挣得
第三人称单数: gets.
现在分词: getting.
过去式: got.
过去分词: got gotten
扩展资料
By the time you get there the meeting will be over.
等你到了那里的'时候,会议就该结束了。
There isn't nearly enough time to get there now.
现在根本没有足够的时间赶到那儿。
Next time we'll get it right.
下次我们就不会错了。
I didn't think we'd get this far.
我未曾想到我们会走得这么远。
oversleep造句简单初中?
If I don't oversleep.
如果我没有睡过头的话。
Don't oversleep, Dean! You are to be late.
迪恩,别睡过头了!你要迟到了
Did you use to oversleep when you were young?
你年轻的时候经常睡过头吗?
Set your alarm clock, and you won't oversleep.
如果你上闹钟,你就不会睡过头了
If you want your dreams come ture, don't oversleep.
如果你想你的梦想成真,就不要睡过头。
Why does dreaming of basketball make you oversleep?
为什么梦到篮球赛会睡过头呢?
If you also oversleep, we'll go to the next station.
如果你也睡过头,我们就到下一战下车。
If you want your dreams to come true, don't oversleep.
如果你希望梦想成真,就不要睡过头。
I thought the king would be the last person to oversleep.
我认为国王会是最后一个睡过头的人。
I oversleep again this morning and was almost late for work.
本日早上又睡过甚了,上班差点迟到。
Co you have alarm clocks with loud alarms? I always oversleep.
你有没有响亮的闹钟?我经常会睡过头。
The great advantages of having kids: you will never oversleep.
有孩子的好处:你永远都不会睡过头。
He avoided the medication, because it caused him to oversleep.
他避免用药,因为用药会使他睡过头。
I shall probably oversleep as I am not used to getting up so early.
我很可能睡过头,因为我不习惯早起。
I'll use a countdown timer alarm set for 30 minutes, so I won't oversleep.
为了防止睡过头,我会用一个30分钟的倒计时器。
get原型是什么?
get原型是get。现在分词getting 过去式got 过去分词got 第三人称单数gets
It was hard going getting up at five every morning.
每天早上五点钟起床太难了。
I think the problem can be got over without too much difficulty.
我认为这个问题不太难解决。
frustrated?
be disappointed at:后加物,表示在某方面 对(某事)感到失望。
be diaappointed with:后面加人,对(某人)感到失望。
例:
He was disappointed at not getting the job, but he'll get over it.
他没得到这份工作非常失望,不过他会想得开的。
He is not disappointed at the failure to make headway towards resolving their differences
他们之间的分歧依然未能解决,他对此并不感到沮丧。
I was very disappointed with myself.
我对自己感到非常失望。
You won't bedisappointed with this 21st century adaptation.
你不会失望与21世纪的适应。
泰坦尼克号中杰克与柔丝在最后时刻的英文对白?
Jack: This is it!
就这样了!
-Rose: Oh, my God, Jack!
上帝!
-Jack: Hold on! The ship is gonna suck us down.
suck: 吸,吮吸
抓紧.船会把咱们吸进去.
Take a deep breath when I say. Kick for the surface and keep kicking.
breath: 呼吸 kick: 踢 surface: 海面
听我口令吸口气,脚不停地踩水.
Do not let go of my hand. We're going to make it, Rose. Trust me.
别放开我的手,我们不会死的,相信我!
-Rose: I trust you.
我相信你。
-Jack: Ready? Now!
预备,预备!
-Rose: Jack! Jack!
-Jack: Rose!
Rose!
-Rose: Jack! Jack! Jack!
Jack!Jack!Jack!你在哪呀?
-Jack: Get off her! Rose!
放开她!放开她!
-Rose: Jack!
Jack!
-Jack: Swim, Rose! I need you to swim! Keep swimming.
快跟我游Rose,快点。别停下来!
-Rose: It's so cold.
太冷了。
-Jack: Swim, Rose! Come on. Here.
快游。来!
Keep swimming. Come on.
别停!来!
Here, get on it. Get on top. Come on, Rose. Stay on it.
抓住!抓住!上!用力!
Stay on, Rose.
扶住Rose!
It'll be all right now. You'll be all right now.
没事儿了!Rose!没事了!
-Sailor: Return the boats!
划回来!
-Jack: The boats are coming back for us, Rose.
船会回来救我们的。
Hold on just a little bit longer. They had to row away for the suction…but now they'll be coming back.
row: 划 suction: 吸力
得坚持一会儿,他们得避开漩涡。可他们会划回来。
-Woman: For God's sake!
看在上帝的份上,救救我们!
-Man: Please help us!
救救我们,快来人啊!
-Sailor: You don't understand. If we go back, they'll swamp the boat.
swamp: 使……沉没
你们不明白,船要是回去,他们就会把船弄沉的,
They'll pull us right down, I'm telling you.
把我们推下水!
-Molly: Knock it off. You're scaring me.
knock it off: 停止 scare: 吓唬
你闭嘴,别吓唬人!
Come on, girls, grab an oar. Let's go.
grab: 夺取
快点,握着浆。
-Sailor: Are you out of your mind?
out of one’s mind: 疯了
你是不是疯了!
We're in the middle of the North Atlantic. Now, do you people want to live or do you want to die?
Atlantic: 大西洋
我们现在是在大海上,你到底想死还是想活!
-Molly: I don't understand a one of you. What's the matter with you?
我真是不明白,你们是怎么了。
It's your men out there! There's plenty of room for more.
plenty: 大量 room: 空间
亲人就在那边,船上还有空位。
-Sailor: And there'll be one less on this boat. If you don't shut that hole in your face!
shut: 关上 hole: 洞
在船上还能坐一个。你要是再不闭嘴,我就把你扔进这大海里。
-Sailor B: Bring in your oars over there.
把船连接在一起。
Tie these two boats together as well.
两只船连在一起。
Now, make sure that's tied up nice and tight.
要尽可能的连接的紧一点。
Right, listen to me, men. We have to go back.
好了,我们马上要回去救人,
I want to transfer all the women from this boat into that boat right now.
transfer: 转移
现在,把我船上的所有女士们。动作快点转移到那只船上。
As quick as you can, please. Let's create some space over there. Move forward and out.
create: 创造,产生 space: 空间 forward: 向前
动作快一点,那只船上的人快腾出地方来!
-Rose: It's getting quiet.
越来越安静了。
-Jack: It's just going to take a couple of minutes to get the boats organized.
organize: 组织
要费点时间,把船连接,再一起找。
I don't know about you…but I intend to write a strongly-worded letter…to the White Star Line about all this.
intend: 想要,打算 strongly-worded letter: 投诉信
费点时间,你同不同意。我想写,写一封投诉信。给白星航运公司。
-Rose: I love you, Jack.
我爱你,Jack。
-Jack: Don't you do that.
别……别这样。
Don't you say your goodbyes. Not yet. Do you understand me?
understand: 明白
没到告别的时候。没到,你明白吗?
-Rose: I'm so cold.
冷!
-Jack: Listen, Rose. you're gonna get out of here.
gonna: going to 将要
听着Rose,你会得救的。
You're gonna go on…and you're gonna make lots of babies.
会活下去。会生好多孩子。
And you're gonna watch them grow.
子孙满堂。
You're gonna die an old lady, warm in her bed.
你会长寿,是死在暖床上。
Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?
不是这儿,不是今晚,不是这么死。你明白吗?
-Rose: I can't feel my body.
我身上麻了!
-Jack: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
ticket: 船票
我赢了船票,是一生最幸运的事情。
It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose.
thankful: 感激
能认识你,是我最大的幸福。
I'm thankful. You must…do me this honor. You must promise me that you'll survive.
do somebody a honor: 对……表示敬意 survive: 生存
我满足了,我还有,还有一个心愿。你必须。。。必须答应。。。你必须答应。。。要活下去,
That you won't give up… no matter what happens.
不,不能绝望,无论发生什么。
No matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose. And never let go of that promise.
give up: 放弃 hopeless: 绝望
无论多艰难,啊,快答应我。答应我一定做到。
-Rose: I promise.
我答应你。
-Jack: Never let go.
一定做到。
-Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
我一定做到,Jack,我一定做到。
-Sailor: Right ahead, sir. Oars! Do you see any moving?
在前面,举桨。有活着的吗?
-Man: No, sir. None moving, sir.
没有。好像没有。
-Sailor: Check them. Bring that oar up here. Check them. Make sure.
仔细查看。把桨给我,看仔细点!
-Man: These are dead, sir.